[Gameplay] Beta Respec Command Glitch/Over 100% crit

Enoen

Rabby
This glitch was so hilarious that I didn't even notice it until later when I was testing my builds; which pushed me to create this account to join the community I suppose. Anyways when you raise your passives for the 15% crit chance if you by any chance decide to respec again with the /respec command you keep the Critical Hit chance; so for maximum results just keep maxing the skill respec and rinse and repeat until you're over 100%.

Only way to turn back to normal is by save & quit to get normal crit but I thought I'd report this none the less even if the easy fix is to remove the respec command in the full release.

Edit 1: Welp turns out this applies to...well everything. Atk/Magic damage increases...Atk Speed for yet more hilarious results...I basically became fantasy batman and never got any conclusive results from my builds because I was too strong period. Am I really the first to discover this?

Last edited:

Enoen

Rabby
In some form yes, propably no one respecced their passive 20 times xD
Good find
Hey I do what I can; a game hasn't given me this much of a thrill since forever ago and I am way too anxious to do absolutely nothing while I wait so I figured create the ultimate magic swordsman build. It is very difficult to manuver but it's fun and that's all that matters.