[Gameplay] Can't turn in "Birthday Dinner" Quest.

OverTheCloudGame

Green Slime
After completing the first part of the "Birthday Dinner" Quest, which requires you to get two turkeys, I return to the location to turn in the quest. Some dialogue happens, and then nothing. No roller skates, and I can't talk to her until I restart my game. I searched the forum, didn't seem to find anything, hope to see this fixed soon.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Could you zip the world and character file associated with that save and attach the zip in a reply?

You can find them in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/ in Characters and Worlds respectively!

They start counting on 0, so 0.cha and 0.wld is your first slot, 1.cha is your second slot and so forth

OverTheCloudGame

Green Slime
Here you go, took me a little bit of searching to find them. Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate getting back to me on the same day as I needed help.

Attachments

• 0.cha file.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 0.wld file.zip
    524 bytes · Views: 2

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Ooh, I think I understand what's happening!

It's because I accidentally grouped the objectives wrong -- having the "collect X turkeys" and "talk to Anita" in different groups.

What you can do to make it work is simply drop one of your Turkeys and pick it up again! This should make the quest move on to the next objective.