[Gameplay]In Arcade Mode no reward from a bet if A healer spawns in that area.

Deamon007

Green Slime
As stated in the title when I finished a bet (the extra challenge you can accept from the person in the black cloak) in the Arcade Mode I did not receive the reward because the healer spawned there.

Sastron

Green Slime
In my case the nurse and the "person in the black cloak" spawned at the same time and on top of eachother after I cleared the room but I got my reward which was an item if I recall correctly.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
As stated in the title when I finished a bet (the extra challenge you can accept from the person in the black cloak) in the Arcade Mode I did not receive the reward because the healer spawned there.
Did there spawn a health orb? Because the nurse will only heal you if you pay her so maybe you thought the nurse gave you the health and not the black cloak guy. :3

Deamon007

Green Slime
Did there spawn a health orb? Because the nurse will only heal you if you pay her so maybe you thought the nurse gave you the health and not the black cloak guy. :3
As far as I know it did not spawn a health orb, but I did not know it could spawn those and I was full health so I could be mistaken. I was also right in front of where they spawn so if the health orb spawns there I might have missed it.