[gameplay]Joining multiplayer session wrecks worldsave

ark626

After my girlfriend joined a multiplayer session her worldsave was somehow corrupt.
She has unlocked some teleportpads which werent activated in her storyline and also EVERY chest was loted.
Ill attach the saves of her as .zip

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
One more point for ark! Exiting with Save & Exit apparently makes the client inherit the host's world, overwriting any previous save files. I'll look into it. Probably hotfix it later tonight, even!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Not fair! I dont' have a girlfriend, or somebody else to play with for that matter. :/ I won't let you beat me!

GarlicJelly

Are you close to Australia? If not then naah, not gonna happen. I don't enjoy lagging (400 ping or even more). But I do appreciate the offer. <3

ark626

I think that you wont have a ping of 400 and more ;) i have a good upload rate :D
and the high pings only occure if the host has low upspeed

GarlicJelly

I don't think League of Legends have bad servers but I still have 400 ping as minimum on the EUW servers.

ark626

Hmm depending normally lol tries to up a server which is for the most in a ping under 100ms but if there is anyone which isnt close enough to the others the ping for him gets shitty

GarlicJelly

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try a Multiplayer session later this weekend. I don't know how your timezone relates to mine (Australia ofc) but we could give it a try. :p If you pick a time or something I'll make sure I'll be on time. :D

ark626

Im at CET :D so i think that wouldnt be the problem and this game makes sooo much fun on multiplayer :D
Maybe on Friday or sth.? so about 14-17 oclock CET?

GarlicJelly

Sounds good to me. That's around 22-01 my time and on a friday I have no problems with that. :D You don't happen to live in Sweden do you. :p