[Gameplay] Menu select constantly moving

Zaiker

Green Slime
Hi sorry if this is posted somewhere else under a different name, but I did a preliminary search and found nothing. The problem I am having is that when I try to launch the game the highlight select that you use to click options singular player and the like doesn't stop moving even though I don't give any inputs. I tried launching the game with nothing connected(i.e controllers, keyboard, heck even the mouse) and I still got the error of the select moving on its own constantly without end.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Does it happen anywhere else or only in Grindea? Did it work before? Does pressing any keys fix it? (e.g. press down arrow when select moves down)

Zaiker

Green Slime
Does it happen anywhere else or only in Grindea? Did it work before? Does pressing any keys fix it? (e.g. press down arrow when select moves down)
Thanks for the reply, I had forgotten to respond after I fixed it. It was only Grindea. It did work before hand. Pressing keys didn't fix anything. It turns out setting my keyboard to Japanese by accident while in an English locale on your computer causes it to constantly think up arrow is being pressed, I don't know why but changing back to the English keyboard fixed it instantly.