[Gameplay]Negative Cash after Buying more than affordable from Nurse

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Just a quick report.

A bug I noticed when I rewatched my latest episode.

You can apparently purchase more healing than the amount of money you have, resulting in negative cash.

upload_2014-4-16_15-25-14.png
upload_2014-4-16_15-25-41.png

Nebelhorn

Green Slime
i dont have that problem, maybe its already fixed?

how old are ur last episode? im trying to get that bug reproduced

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Recorded yesterday =P. It might only work when you spend a large sum of money? Or maybe when you encounter 2 nurses in one run and purchase from both?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I will report this to the authorities at once! Grindea Healthcare is a medical institution, and has not filed the required paperwork for handing out loans!

On a serious note, thanks for the report, and as always it's great to have it on tape :p

IHeartPie

Halloweed
It's okay! Within minutes of getting the loan, I repaid it in equipments [without even noticing xD]. The economy of Grindea is safe from collapse once more! :3

4bvr.png

This happend to me a couple of times already, once it went -40 even. I can't seem to reproduce it and seems to happen randomly for as far i know. I will try to find a way to recreate it.

Version 0.56g

ark626

I think that bug is not in the newest frontline.
Did youve had a perk which procentually increased the life?
If yes then this could be the issue there was a rounding error (+5% life were by 104 instead of 105 by 100 initial)

But maybe im totally wrong

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
This has happened to me before. But I can't exactly remember if my Frontline was updated to the latest one. I don't think I had a health perk on me at the time though.
A few of my friends had it happen to them before too; but can't recall if they had the latest update themselves.

I only play arcade in the older version so i can play with my friend so i wouldn't know if it is still in frontline. And i had the 25 extra health perk but not the 5% extra health perk. It probably is a rounding thing though yes.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I only play arcade in the older version so i can play with my friend so i wouldn't know if it is still in frontline. And i had the 25 extra health perk but not the 5% extra health perk. It probably is a rounding thing though yes.

Ah I see.
I believe my friend had the updated Frontline.
I think I was playing an older version myself. Oops.
I'll try and check it out now though, without the health perks and in the current Frontline. Unless another can confirm it isn't in the latest version before I get around to.

I believe if it occurs it will let you buy 1 health extra and if in this case 1 health cost 24 coins i must have had 15 coins resulting in the -9. I'm to going see if i can make this bug happen again so i can have some numbers like start health, heal costs and how much money i have, those three should be good enough to find out whats wrong.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I believe if it occurs it will let you buy 1 health extra and if in this case 1 health cost 24 coins i must have had 15 coins resulting in the -9. I'm to going see if i can make this bug happen again so i can have some numbers like start health, heal costs and how much money i have, those three should be good enough to find out whats wrong.

Sounds good to me, I'll be testing it out myself too just to see.
Tell me if you find anything occurring the same if you do? You may finish before I do, aha.

No problem,
I'm just going to play regularly and when the bug occurs again i will note the numbers down. So far I've had two nurses in the pillar mountains, and went testing with a bunch of different amounts of money by selling and buying items but no success so far. I'm starting to believe i might be only happening in the woods, but that could be untrue as i meet the most nurses in the woods on my average run.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
No problem,
I'm just going to play regularly and when the bug occurs again i will note the numbers down. So far I've had two nurses in the pillar mountains, and went testing with a bunch of different amounts of money by selling and buying items but no success so far. I'm starting to believe i might be only happening in the woods, but that could be untrue as i meet the most nurses in the woods on my average run.

Sounds like a good idea to me, with how you're describing it at the moment, it sounds like it's just an issue with the older version you play on with your friend. But hey, there's no harm in checking for it in the latest, ya know? That's what most of us are doing now anyhow; checking for bugs. I've been checking around the game still myself to see if I run into anything new, have a sticky note on my computer desk door to bugs I've found. Check marks next to the ones that have been mentioned by other users already. ;u;

Sounds like a good idea to me, with how you're describing it at the moment, it sounds like it's just an issue with the older version you play on with your friend. But hey, there's no harm in checking for it in the latest, ya know? That's what most of us are doing now anyhow; checking for bugs. I've been checking around the game still myself to see if I run into anything new, have a sticky note on my computer desk door to bugs I've found. Check marks next to the ones that have been mentioned by other users already. ;u;

Could be yes, I'm probably going to test in the frontline version too, i don't want to be running behind a bug which has already been fixed. Yeah finding bugs is almost a game too hahaha, should have it's own journal ;p

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Could be yes, I'm probably going to test in the frontline version too, i don't want to be running behind a bug which has already been fixed. Yeah finding bugs is almost a game too hahaha, should have it's own journal ;p

Trust me, know how it feels chasing after a bug only to know it's been fixed awhile ago. Reason I switched to Frontline. xD
But like I said; no harm in trying.
I have to agree though; I actually enjoying looking around for bugs. ..Some others may think it's pointless and what not, but hey, we're helping to develop a game and have it progress further. Thing I love about communities and betas like these, everyone is so kind and we all get a part in helping out.