[Gameplay]Negative Cash after Buying more than affordable from Nurse

Update! ;u;
I ran into a nurse; current frontline version.
The bug isn't present for me, I wasn't allowed to go over my limit of gold for buying health.

It doesn't always happen, it happens like 1/20th of the time, i'll be playing in frontline for arcade too now so i'll keep my eye open for it there.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
No worries and it's not a big deal. Just letting you know in case the dev doesn't reply. They might already be working to fix it =P.

ark626

Merged the threads and try to apollogize to IHeatPie :D
I just added the posts with tags like [Visual] or [Gameplay] to the list of known bugs for now.

ark626

XD okay.
Yeah its also new to me so i dont know if im overusing it or if im doing it right.
Just trying to keep order in the Bugforum.
Hope it is helpful somehow

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't remember if this got fixed but this bug just happend to me so if it did get a fix in one of the patches it's now back again. :p

Own

This is an odd one. I had so, so much money and nothing to spend it on so I threw it all at the Nurse.

upload_2015-4-29_8-9-12.png

Huh. Am I trying to pay her more than I have? It let me move left and right while still being over my actual gold amount. Strange. Surely I won't go into debt if...

upload_2015-4-29_8-9-51.png

tl;dr - I went into debt.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
This is an odd one. I had so, so much money and nothing to spend it on so I threw it all at the Nurse.

View attachment 494

Huh. Am I trying to pay her more than I have? It let me move left and right while still being over my actual gold amount. Strange. Surely I won't go into debt if...

View attachment 495

tl;dr - I went into debt.
I'm sure this has been reported before. :p

magnusi

Green Slime
Oh, so you don't know how to recreate this bug? What a shame. This is actually what I call a bug that should be addressed asap.