[Gameplay] No reward for 1000 points in Arena

Kandidaten

Green Slime
I went from 500 to 1000 points in one go in the Arena event, so I got the pope hat, but I never received the next reward. This is the current frontline version as well.

2cHtSsR.png

EDIT: Added picture.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Are you sure you don't have it in your inventory? It will still be displayed in the arena when you get it.

Kandidaten

Green Slime
I'm sure, but it fixed itself after acheiveing S again in one of the challenges. So I guess this is a very minor bug.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
This is certainly a bug and I have it on my list to make multiple rewards possible if you manage to get two at the same time!

Yurobore

Green Slime
Was about to report this bug as well, but I see you already did. I had the same thing happen to me. In order to fix it you have to, despite having it cleared already, complete the challenge again on any score.

Sekibanki

Green Slime
2VMaK2H.png

When you earn the pope hat and the crown in the same arena match you only get given the pope hat. It's not a big problem because you get the crown the next time you win an arena match.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
When you earn the pope hat and the crown in the same arena match you only get given the pope hat. It's not a big problem because you get the crown the next time you win an arena match.
I thought I told Teddy to fix that. D:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
This bug and I go way back. Our families used to celebrate Thanksgiving back in the day. I even briefly dated its sister once. I know that I should fix it, and I will do it one day, it just feels wrong, you know?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I got an S rank while using the in-arena reset by holding escape and now this has happened:

100 yet no.png

I have 1000 points, it gave me the egg shell, but not the crown.

[Edit]: completed the first challenge again, with another double S, and I got the crown

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Someone found out my secret!!!

The reward bug has been reported waaay back but Teddy still hasn't fixed it. When I first discovered the bug I used this bug where the game thinks you're still doing your first try on the challenge if you reset the challenge by holding ESC before the challenge ends. By using this bug you can complete both challenges on the "first try" and get the special dialogue. :p

Last edited: