[Gameplay] Not able to complete Birthday Dinner quest.

camwvu

Green Slime
In the quest info it says I have 1/2 Turkey (I actually have 14) and it says go to Anita to turn in.

When I go to Anita she just has dialogue and no option to turn in quest.

I searched this forum and there is one topic where you say to drop a Turkey and pick it back up. I tried this and it DID NOT WORK.

Thanks for any help!

camwvu

Green Slime
I dropped 1 Turkey. I have dropped 2 Turkeys. I have even dropped all 14 of my Turkeys and nothing. I have also sold all 14 of my Turkeys and went and got new Turkey off the Pecko bird and still nothing.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
There seems to be a lot of quest related bug reports today, so maybe I've somehow broken something...

Could you upload your Character and World files so I can take a look? You can find them in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/

The first character slot has a file named 0.cha and 0.wld, and so forth!

camwvu

Green Slime
Ok, how do I upload these files? I know where they are but when I use the "upload a File" on this forum, it does not show the 0.cha file at all. It only displays .zp .exe .jpeg etc.... how do I go about uploading these?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the files! I understand what's happening now, I think. The quest is being loaded incorrectly, probably because I changed it up a bit without telling the game how old saves should adapt.

Did you have this quest on the Stable version and then update to the Frontline version?

Either way, the quest should repair itself on the next game update!

Sorry for the inconvenience :C

camwvu

Green Slime
I have only owned the game for 4 or 5 days. Got it on Steam and it hasn't updated since I downloaded.

Derchris97

Green Slime
I played this quest with 2 friends, we had the problem that only the host got the loot (rollerblades). Was this intentional or maybe a mistake on our side?
(we are playing the current stable version)