[Gameplay] Smash! Knocking back Boars at Bronze Charge

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I read the skill description and it says that I should be able to push back larger enemies at Silver Charge. I do a normal/not charged Smash! on Boars and they just take damage. I do a Bronze Charge Smash! on Boars and they fly backwards. To me Boars are larger enemies. I might be wrong. :p Here's a pretty picture because pretty pictures are pretty. :3SoG Bronze Charge Smash! on Boars.png

Dgikmo

Rabby
Speaking only for Arcade Mode, I've noticed that while Bronze Charge on Smash! does knock boars back, not even Silver Charge will knock back Scarecrows. So maybe in this regard, it is balanced? Scarecrows do seem much bigger than boars, at least from pixel size.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I agree that boars logically should be counted as large, since even regular boars weigh a ton, and the boars in our game is some mutated giant! The main reason for them not to withstand a bronze charge smash, is because they are the first enemies you can't knock back without charging. So we wanted a "hey, I can't knock these back! maybe if I charge? oh, yeah, cool"

Hmm, maybe the scarecrows should be knocked back from a silver charge!

Dgikmo

Rabby
I, personally, would greatly appreciate being able to knock back Scarecrows with a Silver Charge. Let alone, knock them back at all.

Aurophobia

Halloweed
They get knocked back from silver charge whirlwind so I don't see why a skill designed for knocking enemies away wouldn't work.