[Gameplay]Stone Block Out Of Puzzle.

kui_blader

Green Slime
A stone block moved out of the puzzle area when we used the rewind plate, we could move it back in place but when using the rewind it sometimes went out of the puzzle area.

We use the Frontline version.

SoG Bug Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

Own

This happens when two people try to solve a puzzle at once, or when one tries to push a block and the other is in the way, so it slides back. I reported a similar bug before in the mirror puzzle.

kui_blader

Green Slime
oh, seems reasonable because for some reason it was really amusing for him to try and squish me between the rocks.

CatBug

Rabby
In the arena

Not sure what caused this but yeah, this can ruin some puzzles
Happened while "Going back in time" for the puzzle

6efbd9db3e1edbccee71f3efb08b8a78.png

That block thats out of the puzzle should've been one square to the left.
Was planning on pushing the block above me all the way up and moving the block that bugged to the left but hey if it bugged why not use it :)

Last edited:

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Moving this back to bug reports as it seems like it's resurfaces again :eek:
@CatBug : Did you step in front of the block that went outside of the puzzle at some point, causing it to move back a bit as to not crush/move over you? Or were you playing multiplayer, having a friend pushing the block unto you, or you pushing the block unto him?

Also which version are you on? You can see its name in the top left corner of the start menu :)

Last edited:

CatBug

Rabby
Moving this back to bug reports as it seems like it's resurfaces again :eek:
@CatBug : Did you step in front of the block that went outside of the puzzle at some point, causing it to move back a bit as to not crush/move over you? Or were you playing multiplayer, having a friend pushing the block unto you, or you pushing the block unto him?

Also which version are you on? You can see its name in the top left corner of the start menu :)
Stable version I believe. I stepped on and off the reverse switch a couple of times in rapid succession.