[Gameplay?] Teddy?HALP! XP bug again, or is it even a bug?

Tearry

Green Slime
Hey, Teddy HALP! I think I found similar thing I found out before with the XP being mixed up between the Season Temple Knights and Mages and Santas Factory Present boxes..
Its been a long time since I played SoG, so I thought it might be a good idea since Tai Ming and all this cool kind of stuff is out (Don't worry, I may not be playing, but I am patiently reading all dev blogs hehe :) I'm not a random guy who bought the game just recently, I have it for quite some time now :) ) .. so here is the thing right? ->
-> Last time(well it was 2015 i think) I started a new thread about xp because I was leveling in the highest possible lvl area and it was the Seasons Temple and my xp from lvl 17 didnt go up(you already sorted this out anyway :) ).. I am lvl 21 now.. SO I visited Tai Ming(well the Mount Bloom actually) and was grinding a bit, not for long, but enough I think .. Well the xp bar is not moving, its like if the monsters would give me 0 xp :-/ I think there must be something wrong with that, since its definetly new area after the Season Temple right? (I'm sorry I don't have a link for the previous Thread) but I hope its something.. or if its not, just let me know if it is ok or not :)

Edit: I forgot to mention, this happened in the normal version, not the Frontline version
Edit2: Also tested it on frontline, its the same
Edit3: Seems like only Mushrroms and Crystal crawlers(hell im bad with names) are not giving me xp ,also Tai ming monsters seem fine with xps ^^

Last edited: