[Gameplay] Unplayable amount of lag

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm pretty sure this has been found before, but I couldn't find the thread.

Not gonna lie, I've got a pretty good desktop. It has no difficulty in keeping with Grindeas fps limit of 60... or so I thought. I've managed to farm in the present room with loads of the buggers in there with no problem. But after grinding for around 20-30 minutes (without dying) in the large room of the Flying Fortress, the game started tearing through my CPU. It wasn't sudden, but there were a few spikes where I was down to about 3 fps, and I had an average of about 10-20. After I left the area it went away pretty rapidly. I have a bit of video footage, although I tried to get task manager into it, and the resolution didn't change when I switched to monitor view. If anyone desperately needs that I can upload it.

Elyenora

Green Slime
I have this same exact issue. Also has happened farming bees and in the snow area with frostlings and yetis, too. Hoping this can be taken care of. It's quit difficult to farm cards due to it sometimes

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Looking back, a couple of these might work, especially if you're on a low end PC:

1. Simply leave and re-enter the area. It's annoying having to reset your grinding streak, but it's not as bad as the lag.
2. If you want to stay in the area longer, try /loweffects. It'll remove any lighting effects and snowflakes - which might help in Séasònnë.

Having said that, if you're on the frontline version it's probably still an issue.