Giga Slime Bean Bag

Bipolarbear

Green Slime
I just switched from Arcade Mode to Story Mode and was given an item that I can't figure out how to use or what it's for. I got the "Giga Slime Bean Bag" that can't seem to be equipped. Can this be placed down anywhere or is it purely for aesthetic purposes in the inventory? Sorry if this has been answered but I did a forum and Google search for "Giga Slime Bean Bag" and found nothing relevant whatsoever.

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the item.
pFfQUZM.png

I also have a question about an icon on a few of my items, I'd like to know what it means:

fDFt1gA.png

Last edited:
I'm thinkin that's a "furniture item" which can't be used yet at this point till they can implement it. :D there's a house on Arcade that you can eventually unlock that says "This house will be all yours one day, and you can use all those furniture items to make it look stunning! We just have to implement the housing first...." :)

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
You'll actually have your own house in both Arcade AND Story mode from what I've heard! :) Once the housing is added into the game you'll be able to use all those items with the house icon above them to decorate your house. :D