Hey there

Frigid

Green Slime
[See title]
Figured I might as well make an account on these forums so that I may poke in from time to time.
Peace, love and understanding everyone :)

Passage

Green Slime
Welcome man, are these forums still alive and all? Where are the most people talking about the game daily?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The forums are certainly alive, it's just there aren't posts too often around here. Maybe 2 or 3 a day average, increasing quite dramatically after a Frontline update. The Discord is a little more active if that's your thing :D

Passage

Green Slime
Thanks for the info man, do you know how long the beta create a weapon set things are gonna be around for? I'd love buy one and get all the extras when I can afford it.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'd assume until release at the earliest, but there's a heck of a lot of content still to come. They'll probably still be there another year minimum, it's probably safe to assume a couple. And that's without a clue of how long the Devs are gonna spend on polish, bug fixing and extra content once all the main story and arcade floors are done.

Passage

Green Slime
I'd assume until release at the earliest, but there's a heck of a lot of content still to come. They'll probably still be there another year minimum, it's probably safe to assume a couple. And that's without a clue of how long the Devs are gonna spend on polish, bug fixing and extra content once all the main story and arcade floors are done.
Okay thank you!