I've returned everyone!

Enoen

Rabby
Vilya, Teddy, Freddy. It's been way too long and to the few friends I've made; I hope you're still out there. The game has changed alot and has advanced further than I could imagine but I had my reason for taking a break from the bug testing and trying to obsessively be amazing at the Arcade which is proving to be more difficult each time I open up the game but even when starting from scratch (I got a new gaming laptop~) I still love this game more than ever.

That said I hope to continue to contribute to the game as much as possible and as such I've gotten a few friends into this game who are very new to these types of rpgs (Although Secrets of Grindea feels far more unique so that caught them off guard at absolutely every whimsical cutscene). They may join these forums because they're breaking the game left and right and while they aren't very serious glitches they are kinda funny.

Anyways I've missed you all. Just one question.

What does "Zhamla Meer" mean? What happened to "Farmahera"?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
If I understand it correctly (and this is just with some bad language knowlegde, so I might be completely off (my swedish is like at 1% so this is derived from german which I can speak fluently, but is generally 90% the same as swedish))

Farmahera = Farm + mahera = farm + more -- etc
Zhamla Meer = Samla mer = gather more (the german here would be "Sammel mehr" which is very close to the swedish, right?)

While "farm" is understandable in english, it doesn't mean the same in swedish or german. "farm" mean something like the actual place, like 'old McDonalds had a farm'-farm

Also
Welcome back :D

Enoen

Rabby
If I understand it correctly (and this is just with some bad language knowlegde, so I might be completely off (my swedish is like at 1% so this is derived from german which I can speak fluently, but is generally 90% the same as swedish))

Farmahera = Farm + mahera = farm + more -- etc
Zhamla Meer = Samla mer = gather more (the german here would be "Sammel mehr" which is very close to the swedish, right?)

While "farm" is understandable in english, it doesn't mean the same in swedish or german. "farm" mean something like the actual place, like 'old McDonalds had a farm'-farm

Also
Welcome back :D
Oh. Then I guess we can still call him either name depending on the before and after. I have so many questions about the plot but will have to wait until they release the NEXT section which I'm hyped about. Zhamla Meer as a character intrigues me more and more; I'm wondering if everything's as black and white as my friends would like to make of it but I deep down hope there's more to just the whole "Great enemy of mankind" kinda ordeal since there's way too many elements in the story of what seems to be wrong.

And I've almost collected every card except the Tai Ming ones. Damn those are hard to get. How about you guys; waiting with extreme anticipation like me?