Just had to buy

Horvath

Green Slime
So I saw the game when a youtuber ZiggyD uploaded a video of the SoG, I thought oh that looks cool, I'll try the demo, so yeah here I am 20 minutes after trying the Demo with my Rabby tier pack and hat, the game feels so good, I really can't wait too get stuck in =)

Glad your enjoying it. We should turn this into a discussion on how we found the games.

My reason is that I was on steam, and greenlight was a new feature, so, as I love trying new things, had to check it out. First game I saw was secrets of Grindea. Saw the images. Saw the trailer. Instantly fell in love, and have been trying to remember its existance over its development (a lot on my mind at the time) and we're here today, Slime Tier (I was hesitant, kinda wanted rabby tier, but the straw boaster fits me much better, and It wasn't really in my current budget, I just wanted my hands on the game!) and enjoying the game to deaf. I may (if possible) spend a tiny bit more money to convert to a higher tier (It might not be possible, so I'll stick with the game for now, I don't really mind)

My only hope is that theres some kind of "Beta tester" Hat that is for people, not just the people who bought the Rabby Tier and above, but for anyone who bought any tier before the official release of the game (maybe even a bug squasher hat/weapon for people who helped with 10-ish + Glitches???)

Hobo

Rabby
I was on a thread/general talking about downhill Starbound was going, someone mentioned chucklefuch were busy playing SoG and ripping off other peoples games( Pixel Piracy ) anyway short version: heard of Secrets of Grindea through negative criticism of another game, been here since.

Koxk

Green Slime
I found out about this game from a Swedish forum, a guy asked if anyone else had tried it.

And yeah, just had to get it as soon as I looked at the site ;D

Donald

Rabby
Saw it on steam greenlight then started checking the devblog every week to see whats new. It was such a good tease, and the game was well worth it.