Local co-op with 2 computers 1 copy of game

clinton

Green Slime
so iv had a lot of trouble with trying to co-op this game using only one computer because its not letting me down load the hack on this site. What iv done instead is load the game on 2 separate computers with the same steam account. To do this you need to load the game on computer:1 then put computer:1 to sleep. Now that computer:1 is sleeping you can load the game on computer:2 once it says the game is no longer running on another computer. Wake computer:1 and you should see that the game is still up. (Believe me i know it sounds silly putting your computer to sleep to get around steam recognizing the game running on 2 computers but it does work.) At this point the game should be up on both computers all you need to do now is go to game options and change network type to "IP" on each computer. create a game with computer:1 and make your character then hit start. minimize the game now on computer:1 and go to your computers "network sharing center". click on your connection next to "connections:" then click "Details". now you should see IPv4 Adress with your IP adress next to it. Now its finally time to get on computer:2 go to join game and type in the IPv4 Adress that you have pulled up on computer:1 hit enter and it should ask for the password enter it and you should be good. make your char and find your friend in the lobby waiting for you :). Let me know if this works for you.

Last edited: