Max Level Summon Plant Not Attacking

Frigid

Green Slime
Playing in Frontline Beta v0.949a, while messing around with some Summon build testing, I noticed that the max level plant summon was just straight up not attacking. I can record some gameplay if need be, but I've tried respeccing, relaunching, everything short of reinstalling the game and nothing changes the behavior. The life extension still seems to be working, but that's all I can see functioning from it.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey!

The gold charge plant, or Plant Boss, only buffs all the surrounding plants (and can move them around)! It doesn't attack by itself, but do bring with it a couple of bronze charged plants that can.

Frigid

Green Slime
Okay, that one's on me. I worded it poorly. The bronze plants that come with the max level plant aren't attacking. I guess I should've been more specific, given that this is a bug report.upload_2022-4-6_13-49-50.png
Here's a very quick capture of the situation, in which neither of the bronze plants are attacking the Jumpkins after I kited them back through. I was originally testing to see if the plants had a vertical attack when I realized they weren't attacking whatsoever. I've tested a summon plant at the uncharged, bronze, and silver levels, and all work as expected. It's just the uncharged plants that come with the gold charge that don't attack at all. I thought it may have been something with my gear, but I've changed out every piece of gear as well and still no results.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Nice catch! The code making the (other) plants be able to go in and out of Twilight caused those guys to lose their targeting!

It will be fixed in the next patch!