My "% complete" is incorrect and I can't "open tool"

Xinwahky

Green Slime
I am translating English to Vietnamese and when I open the translation tool after a long period of inactivity, I notice that the "Status" section is not correct, it says that the dialogues is 74.9% and the misc text is 120.3%? (I remember that in the past both were 30% lower).

I tried the open tool but it failed, it just showed a blank window and disappeared a few seconds later. Maybe during the period I wasn't using, something happened that led to this

And here's the content of the .NET Runtime error if you ask:

Application: Vocaloot Translate.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess)
at SoG.formMain.LoadSourceGod(System.String)
at SoG.formMain.InitLoad(System.String)
at SoG.formMain.PostGameInit()
at SoG.Game1.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at SoG.Program.Main(System.String[])

And another:

Application: Misc Text Translator.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, System.String, Boolean)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode)
at SoG.formMain.InitLoad()
at SoG.formMain.PostGameInit()
at SoG.Game1.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at SoG.Program.Main(System.String[])

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    145.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    367.7 KB · Views: 5

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Is the latest version of the game installed, and are you pointing to the correct game install directory? The directory option is found under the Start-tab!

Xinwahky

Green Slime
Is the latest version of the game installed, and are you pointing to the correct game install directory? The directory option is found under the Start-tab!

I use the frontline version to play and I don't think there is any problem with the directory, it seems still correct

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Strange! The error indicates that it can't find the folder of the install directory! For me, the tools start properly

Xinwahky

Green Slime
Strange! The error indicates that it can't find the folder of the install directory! For me, the tools start properly

Oh yeah, I checked it again and found that the folder of the install changed to another drive after I reinstalled the game. I changed the drive and it's back to normal now!