My live stream!

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Hey dudes and dudettes!

Figured I would move this thread to the General Discussion section of the forum, so I can compete with Vilyas devlog and put her out of business.

So! I'm trying to set up a somewhat steady schedule for my streams, so I'm going to be streaming during Fridays from now on! Haven't come so far to set a specific time yet, that enormous commitment will come when I feel ready for it.

Anyway! I tend to mostly stream while I work on animations for the game, or when I'm getting my ass handed to me in Arcade mode. If you have any questions about the game or the development, or just want to hang out, drop by and say hi!

I will update this thread whenever I go live.

http://www.twitch.tv/fred_pixelferrets

Last edited:

Fred

Developer
Staff member
About to go live to play some Arcade Mode with my brother. Tune in and watch us get smashed!

Fred

Developer
Staff member
I'm going to stream some animation work for tbe next few hours, mainly some effect stuffzzz!

Sushi

Green Slime
Couldn't afford to dedicate as much attention as it deserved, but was still very interesting to watch :3

Fred

Developer
Staff member
@Sushi thanks dude, it's very tidious work so I get if people won't get completley sucked in into the whole process ;D

Gonna start up the stream again, this time for some Arcade Mode runs with my brother Robert!

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
What about making a streaming subforum? You could call it:
- Masters at work
- Forging the dream
- Streaming of Grindea
Or you could just find better names xD or make a small poll for the name.

DarkXMedia

Green Slime
Would you mind making it save the VODs when you stream? I would like to watch them in case you go live and I can't watch at the time. :)

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Hm, it is supposed to save them automatically. Just noticed though that it says:
"Automatically archive my broadcasts
Enabling this feature does not save your archives forever."

Do I have to manually save the VODs? If so, how do I do that? I'm not great with Twitch ;D

Donald

Rabby
Saw a new post by Fred in the thread and got way too excited.
Thought he was about to start streaming :x

Hobo

Rabby
Saw a new post by Fred in the thread and got way too excited.
Thought he was about to start streaming :x
That was me yesterday when I was trauling through new posts, You should stream more often Fred! even I got a wonderful feeling of satisfaction from watching you make wings on a statue then see them come to fruition/life.

Suny

Rabby
dont waste so much time with details pls..... i get the feeling we wont get more content in this year and release would be 2016 or something :( 'panic'

Illanyss

Green Slime
Let them deal with details! I mean, what's the point of rushing things? Stuff will be added in given time and the game will be great when it's done. Which reminds me... I still haven't made any videos of the gameplay (>.<)

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Trying to get a steady streaming schedule going on Fridays from now on. I don't have any special time nailed downs just yet, just playing it by ear for now!

Anyway, going live in a minute, just need to set some stuff up! Tune in and check out dragons, and stuff!

http://www.twitch.tv/fred_pixelferrets

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Going live in a minute with more cutscene stuff, and some arcade modeeeee! Awyeeea!

Link to the stream in the top post!