"New" Forum!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Some of you might've noticed that the forum has a new look now!

That was because the PHP-version that underpinned Xenforo 1.5 (old forum) will soon be removed, and so we had to upgrade to Xenforo 2.2!

Unfortunately, the newer versions of XenForo does not support the old themes, and as such the look of the forum has changed quite a bit.

Hopefully we can all adjust to these new circumstances :bag:

AFK-ing

Green Slime

That was because the PHP-version that underpinned Xenforo 1.5 (old forum) will soon be removed, and so we had to upgrade to Xenforo 2.2!

Unfortunately, the newer versions of XenForo does not support the old themes, and as such the look of the forum has changed quite a bit.

If it supports the dark style, I think it will be better

AFK-ing

Green Slime
At the same time, I feel that the navigation of the forum is a bit misleading, for example, the HOME option goes directly to the development page of the game instead of the front page of the forum (maybe it's just me?).
1670872431886.png