[Polish] - Is there anyone else?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
This is official thread to report errors or suggest anything for Polish translation.
Oficjalny (mój oficjalny, hehe) wątek do zgłaszania błędów i sugestii do polskiego tłumaczenia.

Aktualne tłumaczenie można pobrać z Warsztatu Steam. To znajdujące się tutaj nie będzie już aktualizowane.
This is a thread for Polish translation. Currently it is finished, I'm waiting for more strings :)

Do Polaków:
Jeśli ktoś znajdzie błąd w jakimś tłumaczeniu (a pewnie będą), to niech zgłasza tutaj. Będę na bieżąco to poprawiał i w późniejszym czase uzupełniał.

Current version / aktualna wersja:
0.599omega

Attachments

• Polski.zip
    145.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Nayra

Green Slime
Hey there!

My Polish isn't the best; I have Polish roots but grew up in Germany. However, I speak Polish with my family and recently I'm giving a try to learn reading&writing, too - and I suppose, imao, I'm doing quite well!

SO what I would like to propose: If you're nevertheless interested in my help :-3 then I would like to do some translations keeping close to a 'Direct Translation'. I'll give you my texts which you should proofread and maybe adapt here & there, in order to give it a more idiomatic sound. I do hope that this would mean help and not an additional effort for you, but I don't know how you think about it ;-P

ATM I'm reading the thread on how to do translations in Secrets of Grindea. I'll start a first translation ASAP

Sincerely,
Nayra

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I think it may help. I'd like some native Polish speakers, because there are some words I'm not sure how to translate (my idea doesn't look so good).
But, if you want to help, you can translate Dialogues or Quest section in Misc Texts. There are so much strings and doing it alone takes much time. I've done already 84% of Misc Texts, but there's still much left.

Nayra

Green Slime
Hey there!

I'm sorry: I have to admit that I made a mistake :-x Actually, I should be learning to pass my tests, so for the next weeks I don't have much time to work on the Polish translations of the game... though I'd REALLY like to help, honestly, otherwise I wouldn't have offered my help! But I should set my priorities rationally and that are the exams. So sorry, I should have known that I can't do everything at one time, but now I realise it :p overestimating me;

Sorry again,
Nayra

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Well, I made a week off translating, didn't know if you are working on it. Write here after your exams, so I'll tell you what is left to do. I could've done it alone in these weeks, but I'm quite a lazy person, so there will still be something left :) I don't think this translations is so urgent to do.
I really appreciate your will to help.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
It took me only 217 days, but I finally managed to translate everything (no, I wasn't working on it all the time). Two people offered their help, but in the end I had to do it all by myself. Thanks for nothing Nayra and JarlPL.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Yep, the translation may contain typos etc., so testing/proofreading is always welcome. I'm trying to keep it updated and correct, but I find some errors while playing and I wonder how many are left. Also, if you think that something can be better (better name, word, whatever) feel free to share your feedback.