(Quick Question) Question for any Moderator

Thalldor

Green Slime
Thread Status : Solved

Quick question: On this thread could I stay at the rank "Green Slime" Permanently despite the points I earn from being on the thread and doing things? Is there anything that you as the moderator that might be able to stop my cursed promotion when it is suppose to arrive?

I have a feeling this is a very odd request as usually people want to be promoted! xD

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I guess Teddy who take care of that stuff could make sure you don't get your promotion but it would be kind of weird if the system showed you with a lot of points but the wrong rank. Best thing would be if Teddy never updated your points since that way you'd have the right rank for your points. I can't promise anything tho since it is a very odd request. :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
I guess Teddy who take care of that stuff could make sure you don't get your promotion but it would be kind of weird if the system showed you with a lot of points but the wrong rank. Best thing would be if Teddy never updated your points since that way you'd have the right rank for your points. I can't promise anything tho since it is a very odd request. :p

Haha, I guess we'll see, I do he simply has be at this rank while allowing me points. Those points do determine the activity I believe of the players as well and showing how reputable they are as well... Is Teddy a moderator on the forums here?

Aye, I figured it was a very strange request. I bet I'm the only person here requesting something like this. xD

Edit: Surely just simply adding my points and not promoting me is an easier task as well but I also don't know your system... :p

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Haha, I guess we'll see, I do he simply has be at this rank while allowing me points. Those points do determine the activity I believe of the players as well and showing how reputable they are as well... Is Teddy a moderator on the forums here?

Aye, I figured it was a very strange request. I bet I'm the only person here requesting something like this. xD

Edit: Surely just simply adding my points and not promoting me is an easier task as well but I also don't know your system... :p
Teddy is one of the three devs for the game. He has the God powers on the forum so he will decide your destiny. The points are awarded when you reach certain milestones on the forum, they work as some sort of achievements so they are purely used to show off. :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It is done.

(And I see you two have been given/given yourselves appropriate custom titles as well!)

Thalldor

Green Slime
It is done.

(And I see you two have been given/given yourselves appropriate custom titles as well!)

Thank you the all mighty Teddy! Many greens slimes shall thank you for your thoughtful deed you have done for us today!

Teddy is one of the three devs for the game. He has the God powers on the forum so he will decide your destiny. The points are awarded when you reach certain milestones on the forum, they work as some sort of achievements so they are purely used to show off. :p

Aye, I've encountered other forums that use the exact same system (Although you guys are much more lenient that many of the other forums I've stuck around) but I'm not wanting to show off my true skill at typing long paragraphs that no one wants to read so why not give in to the mighty Green Slime and embrace the full power that they behold.

(Also simply fits well with the theme I'm going with.)

I swear Teddy sounds like something like a toy plushie teddy bear or something like that.

(Edit: Added your, Added another paragraph.)

Last edited: