Realization that Vilya, Freddy and Teddy are based on the Devs.

Enoen

Rabby
Last night I decided to repeat my hard mode run without straying off the path to my convenience (As I enjoy easy grinding but Arcade mode hardened me.) When I re-fought the duo Freddy and Teddy in before Vilya and slowly realized after I looked up the name Vilya for some sort of game significance (As I assumed she was like a very important character that will help the player later on) that Vilya and Freddy were not Original Characters (Do not steal) but were ACTUALLY the other two developers.

I find this completely bad-ass however but I'm not sure if it's purely a joke? Because they made Vilya too interesting for me to think otherwise in both character design and weapon of choice. (I want her weapon)

Any of you had the slow moment of realization like me? xD

And before any of you say "Jesus christ you're slow" I only assumed Teddy implemented himself into the game and that Freddy was just a FNAF reference and Vilya was just the game's first interesting original character antagonist.

Whoops.

HexZyle

Boar
err... what?
"Jesus christ I'm slow"

The name Vilya being mentioned as a boss was confusing the hell out of me and ringing all sorts of "edit conflict" bells in my brain, (I actually was unable to remember the name of the boss because the name was already assigned to something in my brain) but I couldn't figure out why.

Enoen

Rabby
err... what?

The name Vilya being mentioned as a boss was confusing the hell out of me and ringing all sorts of "edit conflict" bells in my brain, (I actually was unable to remember the name of the boss because the name was already assigned to something in my brain) but I couldn't figure out why.
Well that's just the thing It seemed like a video gamey character name so I never made any connections to real life people.

Hell I thought the person with the name Vilya on these forums was just a dev that really liked the character Vilya and in my head it made sense because she's a pretty cool character.

Did I mention her weapon is the coolest?

Jyeli

Green Slime
Their band is also named Black Ferrets, in reference to Pixel Ferrets that the developers call themselves.