[Russian] (Idiomatic translation)

mawile

Green Slime
Just decided to note, I'm working on a Russian translation, in case, someone else is thinking of it.
Not that I need much help. Translating alone would solve the problem of miscommunication, but if you really want to, you're welcome:)

I've already translated all the dialogues, except for EvergrindArena and RogueLike. Haven't touched Misc yet.
I haven't done the QC of the dialogs though, so I'm not sure, if I should post them here already. I was going to revisit those after the misc is done. There would also be some illusive chance, for a reference system to be upgraded to support morphology. As of now I just used two or three references in the dialogs, which is too bad, but Russian morphology breaks those apart and I don't want to create new unaccesable instances or use some clumsy sentences in order to use a reference in its normal form.

The translation won't be done too fast. Sadly, I don't have tons of free time, but it seems i'm moving fast enough. If all the misc takes about the same, as all the dialogs do, there is a chance to finish that in a month or so:)

Goatlike

Green Slime
Hi, mawile. I have some free time and I want aid you in translation. But I never worked with *.xnb format before. Anyway I can support you how QC or taster.

Last edited:

mawile

Green Slime
Hi, mawile. I have some free time and I want aid you in translation. But I never worked with *.xnb format before. Anyway I can support you how QC or taster.
I'm really sorry, but I haven't worked on a translation since too long:( real life breaks virtual plans sometimes...
I can give you my unfinished translation if you think that might be of some help, but there's a lot to be done and the game should have changed a lot since then (haven't monitored it's progress lately).
I thought of this translation just a couple of weeks ago, I hope to return to it, but i'm not ready to decide and to promise anything right now. Just need to make a big step in my real life first:)

Also translating the game with the provided tool is really easy. You mostly just need to know both languages well, have some basic logic experience and be careful with terminology. Don't care about the formats, just try it:)

If you are not going to translate yourself and just want to test a finished translation, I'm sorry, it's far from being finished and I'm not working on it right now. Well if you really-really need to check it, go on:) I've uploaded my current progress here.

Attachments

• Russian.zip
    53.2 KB · Views: 246

Goatlike

Green Slime
I understand you. Ok.

Damn, dialogue translator says my videocard doesn't meet system requirements(( lol, so sad. But i can translate misc texts)) Long-long ago in another galaxy i want upgrade hardware, maybe time to start?

No, i can't. I can't use translation tools((

Last edited:

tiTron

Green Slime
Can we have an update? Game crashes when you recieve an item.
I agree with MJ Ramon. Can you update the translation, please?...

P.S. Рамон,если вы нашли перевод получше,можете скинуть его сюда?

SpetsnazUS

Green Slime
Спасибо большое! Я американец, и я люблю русский язык. Видео игры помогают мне узнать больше, и моя жена играет также. ))

res7less

Jumpkin
Well, uh, better late than never, but the russian transaltion is complete! Not going to open a new thread for that.

Русский перевод готов! Наслаждайтесь!

Если найдёте ошибки, пишите сюда, я их исправлю.

res7less

Jumpkin
Будет. С каждым обновлением они обновляют и программу для переводов.

res7less

Jumpkin
В главном меню есть "Options" - там в самом низу можно выбрать язык. Там нужно выбрать "<Browse Translations>" и в поиске набрать "Russian", выбрать перевод слева и нажать на "Yes". Перевод установится сам (или можно будет в "Options" его выбрать).

res7less

Jumpkin
Правильная установка описана здесь:

В главном меню есть "Options" - там в самом низу можно выбрать язык. Там нужно выбрать "<Browse Translations>" и в поиске набрать "Russian", выбрать перевод слева и нажать на "Yes". Перевод установится сам (или можно будет в "Options" его выбрать).

Откуда у вас архив с файлами? Ручная установка установка языка вне Steam здесь не поддерживается.

res7less

Jumpkin
Ааа, понял, в чём дело. Нет, тот файл ещё с февраля прошлого года - он был поставлен ранним переводчиком, который из-за нехватки времени намеревался передать работу, чтобы дальнейшие переводчики не сначала переводили. Тоесть там ещё старинная и незаконченная версия перевода - наверное по этому игра её и не видит.

После покупки игры в Steam перевод устанавливается как описано сверху, так как игра подключена к мастерской и автоматически оттуда берёт свежие версии.

Last edited: