Secrets of Grindea on Steam Early Access!

Vilya

Developer
Staff member

As of today, Secrets of Grindea is now available on Steam Early Access :D

As such, the store page is finally live, it'll actually say 'playing Secrets of Grindea' when you play it, all Steam Achievements should be visible.. Basically, a bunch of missing Steam-stuff has been unlocked.

Perhaps most importantly, you can now give the game an Early Access review, and we'd love it if you do!

We'll keep selling the pre-order bundles on our own site as usual until the actual release, so you can still get those juicy add-ons if you wish. :)

Thanks for your continued support on this adventure! You are the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Own

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Will this game ever be released on Mac?
The devs are currently just aiming to get it released for PC and after release they might make a Mac version. I don't think they confirmed that there is going to be a Mac version 100%.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Hmm bought the pre-order, I wonder when will be the 1st launch of the game itself?
Do you mean when the game will be fully completed? In that case, we simply don't know - we just keep working full speed until the game is done. You see, we're really bad at guessing how long it takes to finish stuff, so it'll take however long it needs to take to be the best game it can be :)

GarlicJelly

Hmm okay sure maybe I will monitor and try out the demo while waiting for the news..
If you pre-ordered the game then why only play the demo? :p
You get instant access to the beta on steam when you pre-order the game. :)

GarlicJelly

The Last Quest Finishes at talking to the dad when will more be added
The last patch was released about a week ago and there is usually not very frequent updates since the devs try to release one new area at a time so there will probably not be a patch for a while. It's almost impossible to tell when the next patch will be released since not even the devs know when the content is ready to be released until it's pretty much done. You'll just have to wait and see. :)