SoG German Youtube Series

Chax

Green Slime
Hey there buddys,

just today I've started my playthrough of the game. Watch me play through the game if you don't mind the german language which is used in my videos. Whatever, feel free to join me on the channel and tell me what I can do better. :)

Greetings,
Denny

Edit: Forgot the link. There you go guys! :)

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Maybe you should Link it here?
Is your Youtube name Denny or Chax? who knows, maybe neither.

Edit: Changed Danny or Chex --> Denny or Chax

Last edited:

Chax

Green Slime
Oops, it was kinda late when I created this thread and I messed up.

Here is the link to pt 1 and i'll edit the op. Thank you guys. :)

Chax

Green Slime
Just a few minutes ago i've uploaded pt 2 of the series. Enjoy watching me getting owned by the gigaslime... urgh!

Chax

Green Slime
Part 3 is now up. We're investigating everygrind city and find out how expensive everything is. :(

Chax

Green Slime
In pt 4 of the series we start doing some sidequests and even enter the pumpin woods, nice music in there.

Chax

Green Slime
WHAT? The forest has cursed itself? Can we fix it and make our way to the first temple? Let's see!

Chax

Green Slime
After we finished the first temple, it's time for some sidequests. Oh, and we visit Seasonne for the first time, beautiful!

Chax

Green Slime
Hey, Listen! In ep. 9 we meet up with Naniva, a little Fairy who wants to lead us to the second temple once we got the needed energy.

Last edited:

Chax

Green Slime
Weird stuff going on in Santa Clauses toy factory. Very thematic area, nicely decorated and great boss fight. Fun episode!

Chax

Green Slime
Temple of seasons is a masterpiece. Great leveldesign, nice enemys and the hardest push/pull-riddle i've ever met in my career. Watch me become insane! :D

Chax

Green Slime
This is going to be the last part for some time, until the game is patched a little bit further. I had great fun with the game and recommend it to everyone out there. Can't wait to play more of it and i'll keep lurking the forums and the devblogs for information about future updates. 10/10 - will play again!