Some help with Tai Ming

CatBug

Rabby
So I am a completionist and I generally dislike hints and such but I'm getting desperate as I've searched for quite a while now. I need help with the ? for Tai Ming, Currently 8/9 and it's the last thing I need for 100% again.

Haribomann

Green Slime
I am not sure, if you can finish all quests once you can't go back to the past anymore.
The most common missed quest is probably the reward from the little girl bouncing her ball.
Maybe you have to use "/taiming reset" and do it again to get the quest.

Or do you have an idea what you are missing?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Whatever you can't complete, doesn't count towards 100%. Any missable items can be later bought from archaeologist, who can you find in present Tai Ming.

Did you get the secret chest near inner shrine entrance? It's to the right and contains some robe or something.

CatBug

Rabby
Whatever you can't complete, doesn't count towards 100%. Any missable items can be later bought from archaeologist, who can you find in present Tai Ming.

Did you get the secret chest near inner shrine entrance? It's to the right and contains some robe or something.

Thanks a lot ^^ yeah I was missing the robe.

Androidgal

Green Slime
Can you explain a bit the reset? I am having issues as well. I need one of the ? as well, no idea how I missed it. And I need one fruit/veggie, and 2 cards. What happens if you reset it? Does it mess up your progress? Would we have to redo that entire town?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You have:
/taimingreset (whole temple)
/taiming1reset (cursed priestess' area)
/taiming2reset (inner city)
/taiming3reset (sacred shrine)

[Edit]: You can use all of these separately and they will not change your progress of the earlier or later sections

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Know how to restore backups? If not there's a video on how to in the spoiler below. If you restore either just .wld files or both .wld and .cha files, you should be able to restore your previous world progress.

Androidgal

Green Slime
Well I actually got a card I needed... I think I am going to just have to redo everything. I really wish I knew what I was missing. It's driving me nuts.

Androidgal

Green Slime
I ended up just going back to my save before I reset, and character. I made it worse, instead of 8/9 I was at 7/9 so I guess I'll have to go without whatever that 8/9 was and forget about it :( And go back to getting my cards again.

Androidgal

Green Slime
I am sooo dumb. I went and bought from Archie... and it was a mask... it was the 9/9!! All that and I could have just bought it. I am sooo dumb. Now I got to figure out what fruit/veggie I am missing. Is that something I can get without having to go to the past?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Is that something I can get without having to go to the past?
If you read the post I wrote month ago, I said that you stll can get 100% after completing Tai Ming. Any item that requires you to go to the past can later be bought from Archie. So resets are never needed (imagine if you had to use these commands in completed game, that would be dumb).

Androidgal

Green Slime
Yeah I totally read it, and it didnt click with me, I am such a dork, I probably need sleep. Almost 5am lol. I have no idea about the fruit/food section though, all I keep getting are apples.