Splitting four-pack?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I know my little brother wants this game but I've got a copy myself so that's just 1 out of 2 copies. If you can find 1 person I think I'll buy the 1 copy from you for him. If you find 2 people then go for that. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to buy him the game or let him play on my account. :D

Aphrodonis

Green Slime
I know my little brother wants this game but I've got a copy myself so that's just 1 out of 2 copies. If you can find 1 person I think I'll buy the 1 copy from you for him. If you find 2 people then go for that. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to buy him the game or let him play on my account. :D
I will allow the "first come, first serve" rule, meaning that if two other people come in for the four-pack, I will only pick the second one, that commented after you.

If you decide that he can just play on your account, that's fine too!
Just send me a heads-up and I will allow the other person to take the spot. :)

Renegade

Green Slime
I have one copy (lowest tier) spare if anyone would like to buy it from me and misses out on the four pack split in this thread. Going for $12 (including PayPal fees).

Endasil

Rabby
The game is so cheap they are almost giving it away for the price it's at. Reward the poor hard working students for their hard work and give them $2 extra. Charity is good. ;)

Aphrodonis

Green Slime
I've sent a conversation to both of you guys (GoodStuff and Zanz)

However, if this doesn't go through because someone backs out, I'll still keep this open to whomever wants to get in on the four pack.

Also, to Endasil, we're all poor students too haha
I know $15 doesn't seem like a lot to others, but we want to try to cut down costs just a tinyyy bit.