Steam Autumn Sale

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
So the Steam Autumn Sale started a day or so ago. Anyone found any great deals?

My mate pointed out that the Grow Home and Grow Up package is already down to about £6.50 (not sure how much that is in dollars given the recent drops in the pound, thanks Brexit), and both are highly acclaimed little indie adventure games by Ubisoft. Would recommend.

res7less

Jumpkin
- Witcher III: only 15 Euro. But that game's too long - ain't nobody got time for dat.
- Dark Souls 3: still too expensive imho.
- SOMA: 11 Euro. It's from the same guys, who did Amnesia.
- Portal: just 2 Euro. If there's anyone out there who STILL didn't play it - do it! Now.
- Gothic 1, 2 and 3: all around 2-3 Euro. Classic german fantasy game - definitely worth playing. The first game is super buggy (but super fun) and the other two are also really nice. I have played all of them in due time.
- The Cave: 3,24 Euro. A game by the guy who did Monkey Island back then. Good humor, interesting/tricky gameplay.
- One Finger Death Punch: 1,24 Euro. Funny reaction-based games with ninja stick figures. Indie game.

WalceDony

Green Slime
Only game I was able to pick up during the sale was Hammerwatch, it was lowered from £6 down to £2 at the time and I played the game a couple years ago on an alt so I knew it would be fun playing it again. I'm currently saving up for a better computer though as my old one broke and I can now no longer play about 80% of the games in my library -_-'. Shame I'm going to have to miss out on the Winter Sale...
Ah, and sorry for the late reply, I only go on the forum three times a week or so and miss out on some threads.