The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

SeeNyu

Green Slime
What about whirlslash. Sometimes when you use it some crazy things appears. It's hard to catch a photo of it.

Invisible pet foods
k1tLSju

Invisible in all tabs. Fixed when I tried to feed my pet anyway

tiger64guy

Green Slime
Similar to the first thing I posted here, there is a tree east of Evergrind that you can't walk in front of normally since it's right next to the treeline, but holding down and moving towards it allows you to walk in front of it.
SoG Tree Clip.PNG
There is no way to clip through the trees using abilities.

EDIT: You cannot clip through the treeline, however using either piercing dash or dodging strike allows you to clip upwards through the tree, but only if you are in the position shown.

Last edited:

tiger64guy

Green Slime
What about whirlslash. Sometimes when you use it some crazy things appears. It's hard to catch a photo of it.
I know what you're talking about, and this can happen with just about any ability I believe. It may be an intentional thing for something not in the game quite yet, but I'm not too sure. Either that or corrupted sprite data. Hopefully the former.

tiger64guy

Green Slime
When a guardian shields a wisp, the shield can be off center:
SoG Wisp Shield.PNG
I even had an instance where the wisp was completely outside of the shield. (When the wisp moved, the shield re-centered itself).

Aimay

Green Slime
Minor visual bug when breaking boxes next to houses.

Attachments

• 2015-09-07_00003.jpg
    2015-09-07_00003.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 12

Kuno

Green Slime
12 hours before , frontlineβ check(Property) UPDATE.
Before about 1 hour ,
β UPDATE two people Arcade mode multiplay = flameshawer →clash (me only , Friend OK NP).
At the same time ,  I'm Arcade mode Essence*500 Costume buy.

Uninstallation...Again INSTALL & multiplay v0.600a
...Faceless bag!? its horror , I try to see an item. Cliant clash.
This bag , Essence*500 Costume? I don't understand at all. orz
I can't speak English, it was translated.

Attachments

• 2015-09-08_00003.jpg
    2015-09-08_00003.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 15

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
12 hours before , frontlineβ check(Property) UPDATE.
Before about 1 hour ,
β UPDATE two people Arcade mode multiplay = flameshawer →clash (me only , Friend OK NP).
At the same time ,  I'm Arcade mode Essence*500 Costume buy.

Uninstallation...Again INSTALL & multiplay v0.600a
...Faceless bag!? its horror , I try to see an item. Cliant clash.
This bag , Essence*500 Costume? I don't understand at all. orz
I can't speak English, it was translated.

Haha, that item was added in v0.601a, so it doesn't exist in v0.600a! It is your 500 essence item, but since the game doesn't know about it it shows up as a placeholder bag :D

I should add a more obvious way of handling non-existing items, so it's clear that an item can't be used because of wrong version.

Morn

Green Slime
I signed up just to show you this visual bug I had with the game, trying arcade mode after switching from stable to frontline. A restart fixed it, but it's still pretty crazy.

Shadow Zero.png

Kuno

Green Slime
Haha, that item was added in v0.601a, so it doesn't exist in v0.600a! It is your 500 essence item, but since the game doesn't know about it it shows up as a placeholder bag :D

I should add a more obvious way of handling non-existing items, so it's clear that an item can't be used because of wrong version.

Thank you Mr.Teddy
The state of flameshawer can't be seen because there are no chances of multi-play for a while.
A single is enjoyed again in a newest version.
Goodbye horror bag lol.

MatheusR31

Green Slime
My friend and i fighting vs the red slime, but when my friend got stuck in the goo it was green, not red as it should (She just turned green with him who was the host, with me was normal red, we both saw the same color)
12141038_478261732372347_5083131974644185690_o.jpg

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
upload_2015-10-20_1-24-17.png
When you hide in this safe spot the honey that the Queen Bee spits out to slow you down get's a little messed up. :)

GarlicJelly

All the houses have a closed door except for this one but you can't enter even though it looks open. I'm guessing you're not supposed to enter any buildings during the festival so this has to be a visual bug/miss. :p
upload_2015-10-20_1-50-38.png

GarlicJelly

upload_2015-10-20_2-13-15.png
These explosions are outside of the room and the toy spitting machines seem to hide the explosion even though there is nothing visual to block it off. :p

Elswor

Rabby
Not sure if this was caught before, but I found a few relating to the vine bridges in Season Temple:

*Note: The visual bug shown in this video also occurs in the main room if it is winter there as well:

8083462be1.jpg

ef74b17d8d.jpg

Edit:
This was on Frontline v0.603

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If you skip the cutscene where Ivy slams her hands on the desk, she never shows that she's slammed her hands on the desk:

Window.png