The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
season.png

When I re-entered the game, it finished exploding from where it was originally on the scsreen. In the picture above it's still.

pew

Green Slime
The chicken costume that you could take a photo in at the festival, hasn't disappeared after it's conclusion and has turned slightly black at the wing. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not :)
2015-12-15_00002.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-12-15_00002.jpg
    2015-12-15_00002.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 1

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Upon your first encounter with the Ancient Temple, when Bag puts down the teleport plate, it shows as off after the cutscene finishes. However, if you leave and re-enter the area, it shows as on:

plate.png

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Another one, if you activate the first machine in the Flying Fortress, you normally then walk through the door underneath to activate the cutscene. If you teleport back to the Flying Fortress from the room with the computer in, and walk upwards through the door, the game still thinks you've entered from the top:

plate.png
cutscene.png

Zekke

Green Slime
After sinking 20+ hours into the game in a 3 day period I noticed a couple visual bugs. The only one I'm going to bother to point out though is visual glitches that occur when using any ability that moves your character. Occasionally when using them weird texture glitches occur briefly showing parts of sprites, buildings, and other textures all across the screen. I don't have a screenshot because I haven't been able to get one, for it happens pretty fast

Edit: I tend to only notice them when I'm at the flying fortress, seassonne, and the temple of seasons

SirClopsALot

Green Slime
If you look at the stairs and my XP bar, you notice a clear issue, it seems to be a \ that just cuts through the middle of my screen, and post-testing I figured out this only occurs on Fullscreen Windowed mode. Current Resolution is 1600x900, and I can't test any other, would like to know if it's just my res or an actual issue?

emvwLRj.png
a

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
^
Fullscreen Windowed causes some weird graphic artifacts to appear. It happens for me too, though for me it's just bad pixelization.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
This is propably your resolution as this game is always 640*480 and you have 3 zoom options.
1 = 640*360
2 = 1280*720
3 = 1920*1080

Your resolution is in between those resolution, so if you play fullscreen windowed, you force the game into your screen which causes this glitch. This is a result of basic math. You can either accept it or you could play in windowed mode or fullscreen.

EDIT: Maybe @Teddy will be able to fix this in the future but I guess this has low priority.

WaddlyDoo

Green Slime
There's a cutout thing in front of the library from the festival that kept it's dark sprite for the rest of the game.
upload_2016-1-2_21-6-20.png

This is rare, so I haven't gotten a picture of it yet, but sometimes when entering the Seasonal Hydra boss room, rarely the health bar of a Hydra will pop up in the bottom right and disappear quickly depending on what entrance you use (For example, the right entrance will occasionally show "Autumn Hydra"). Only had this show up in multiplayer so far.

Another issue is that moving out of shallow water while charging a skill or using an attack to move out of a body of water will cause the lower part of your character to stay blue and not update until you walk normally again.

740cc43b1d.png

It works the other way around, too.

f3f4cced60.png

Lastly, the water will also effect your character when looking at them in the status screen.

0d6c0741df.png

Elswor

Rabby
As of 0.611, I'm getting a weird visual bug with my character's name in the inventory screen:
b39bf3f2e4.jpg

Not sure why. Just happened when the game updated (it was fine before)

*EDIT*
47afb8ffa3.jpg

Now its fixed...? wat

Additionally:

0d0e9e8add.jpg

7040d76db0.jpg

a62c379c4e.jpg

It seems Berserker Style's "aura" covers the weapon swing effects of the new weapons. Here's a normal swing for comparison:
8d6d49e6c6.jpg

Last edited:
Been experiences weird glitches regarding two special moves, the Piercing Dash and the Whirlslash. Happens in both Stable and frontline. Sometimes when I use the moves, other sprites seem to glitch into existence. It only lasts a millisecond or two, but it's just noticeable and freaked me out the first time xD I think it's something to do with effects colliding, and the game bugs out. I'd screenshot it, but it happens too fast. For example, when you fight Vilya for the second time outside the Headmaster's room, when she does her dash attack that leaves behind transparent versions of herself, if I use the Piercing Dash at the same time and we collide, sometimes the glitch happens. The Whirlslash seems much more random, and I've had much less problems with it.