The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Mimifun

Green Slime
IMG_1644.JPGso this happened in the season temple in the main farming room where all enemies can spawn. If your wondering what the problem is, well the lower half of my leg texture has gone blue. This happens to me when the autumn mage uses it's tornadoes. Also this texture appeared in my menu which is what that is. (Please don't worry about how much money I have)
IMG_1645.JPG
This is just in combat and the texture is still there.

When you leave the room the texture returns to normal.

P.S. this is in the stable beta.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Is there a reason you've used a camera to capture your screen? There's a button labelled "PrtScn" above the backspace key on most keyboard, which will put a screenshot of your current screen onto your clipboard. You can either press Ctrl + v while making a forum post to upload the whole thing, or paste it into an image editing software such as Paint.NET which you can then use to crop out parts of the image you don't want/need people to see :p

IDK if this is visual or not (didn't notice if it dropped anything) but the spinsect's sprite is still there but cannot be attacked and doesn't move outside of it's idle animation. Weird...

Edit: (Also found you can move it too)
FWZC2Cp.png

JonathanW12

Green Slime
OK, after finishing the second part of Tai Ming I have found 2 errors:
F53BE062D28B27D3C415CF18F9880CE1E640818D

In this screenshot you can see the time rift above the water. This looks normal, but if you walk up to it from where I am standing, you will go back in time, even though you are below where the portal looks like it is. I think this isn't supposed to happen.

The second bug isn't related to Tai Ming. It is where the frosty friend and pet (purple pumpkin) phase through eachover, making them appear through eachover in lines. I couldn't get a screenshot to show this, but it happened twice to me.

PlazmaNeos

Green Slime
Plants can be summond on water.20161216202318_1.jpg
iv you hit one of the seasonball´s in the "Tempel of seson´s" and change the screen will this be. 20161214180056_2.jpg

armaa

Green Slime
Sadly, i dont have the correct picture for this now because i didnt think the trees would go away after i enter the city, but when the trees are moved the first time by Summer (SPOILER, sorry), your sprite is shown over the moved trees on the side. Just for the reference, its on the left from my position where i am standing right now
twctKia.jpg

armaa

Green Slime
Found this when going through arcade this afternoon
3njXTNG.png

The lowest room clips out of the scroll bounds

EDIT

Heres another one, i mean i guess it might be intentional, but it looks weird a bit, doesnt it? Can anyone confirm maybe if this is intended or not
Pcbesew.png

Last edited:

Ares Levain

Green Slime
How you can see on the Pic, after the fight with the mini Boss one of his Bubbles still stay in front of me... and it hurts like hell touching it.

Playing Frontlines Beta v0.675a

Attachments

• Bug^^.png
    Bug^^.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 7

Powerthegreat

Green Slime
In the highscore menu, when you alt-tab out and back in, the text disappears.

Attachments

• 20170327192034_1.jpg
    20170327192034_1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Powerthegreat

Green Slime
In the housing beta (frontline), when you've got a room that's dark and you use Meteor, the targeting crosshair is darkened just like everything else in the room
20170620124330_1.jpg
When you delete a room, your pet is stuck in the space the room was
upload_2017-6-20_14-46-25.png

Bardic_Knowledge

Green Slime
Minor visual bug in the latest housing update (Frontline): When turning a weapons rack with a weapon that doubles as a light source (for example, the Smashlight on the left of the screenshot), the light stays where it would have been had it not been rotated.

20170625150605_1.jpg

Zekke

Green Slime
Blinking through the time warp things in Tai Ming causes a weird visual glitch. Can't time a screenshot of it, sorry.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Blinking through the time warp things in Tai Ming causes a weird visual glitch. Can't time a screenshot of it, sorry.
@Teddy it's exactly the same as the perfect blink glitch, with the camera going to what looks like the bottom right for roughly the same interval of time. I'm currently in the past, using the rift in the middle area where the gauntlets happen in the present.

upload_2017-7-25_15-31-31.png