The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Own

Female Host, Male Player 2.

Dad: "But that's not the best thing about it, son."

He's talking to his daughter. He should be saying 'my girl' or something.

Own

upload_2015-12-6_6-44-23.png

Marino are among them!

upload_2015-12-6_7-16-57.png

Reported this in a patch update, but I think it got lost there. "They bust / He bust / She bust" -> "They / He / She busted".

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'd sent.png

The two clauses of the second sentence don't link very well. It should either be "I'd have sent Anders," "I would've send Anders" or "I would have sent Anders," in order of increasing formality.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If it helps, a correction could be "it somehow was really... fun." or "I had lots of fun," but the second option doesn't really work with the ellipsis.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
If it helps, a correction could be "it somehow was really... fun." or "I had lots of fun," but the second option doesn't really work with the ellipsis.
Maybe it could be: "...as mindless as it was, I surprisingly found it quite... fun."

Own

Hello, jag kommer från Sverige! I honestly don't know what the error is in that sentence :(

"As mindless as it was, I somehow had really fun."

'Really fun' is an awkward pair of words in English.

You say you had a lot of fun, or you say something is really gross.

Something isn't a lot of gross, or you didn't have really fun.

I can't explain off the top of my head why English works that way. :( But if you're looking for other ways high-society Marino could say that line:

"It was somehow... rather enjoyable."

NE_Cupcakes

Green Slime
The description of the Spirit Potion states "Increases mana recharge rate for a short duration" rather than "energy recharge," or similar, referring to energy.

Last edited:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
The dashing list of missing dashes:

AfterSeasonTemplePart3_01 - kind hearted
AfterSeasonTemplePart1_02 - second rate
GuardNorth01 - off limits
LedgeBeforeFestivalPreparations - old timers
CatScreenDescription - self powered
LarvarmbandDescription - tongue twister
HydraEntry_Flavor - snake like
WinterElder_Flavor - kind hearted

List is not complete, as I started it somewhere after festival, when I became aware that something is wrong.

Other mistakes:

MainMenu_BackupRestored_SuccessInfo - upload *them* (should be it)
festiwal: Emily01, Chika01, Pernilla01, Ni_StrengthChallenge_ResultCommentKindBad - collector starting not from capital letter
Plott_RunningChallengeOver04Fourth - forth, should be fourth
Ni_StrengthChallenge06 - pales, should be pale
SpinsectCarapaceDescription - spinesect starting not from capital letter
ElderFaes_Flavor - was, should be were
Larvacid_Description - second "Larvacid" i "Rabby" aren't colored red
Lurifix_GetQuest - Seasonne should be purple probably
Rock_AfterQuest01 - damnit -> dammit
Screen_PhaseShift - phase imprint could start from capital letter, to be consistent with later mentions

Zenene

Green Slime
A smaller one I noticed, that no one else seems to have picked up on. The item 'bee stinger' says in its description that it drops from Mr. Bee, but the enemies are all Mrs. Bee. I don't know which is the error on that one but... still. Not a big one but worth reporting just the same. :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
A smaller one I noticed, that no one else seems to have picked up on. The item 'bee stinger' says in its description that it drops from Mr. Bee, but the enemies are all Mrs. Bee. I don't know which is the error on that one but... still. Not a big one but worth reporting just the same. :)
Wow.... All this time any nobody has noticed... I feel ashamed. :(
Nice find. It must have been that way since the beginning of time and that's at least 3 years. XD

Zenene

Green Slime
x3 I noticed it a while ago when I first got to the Queen Bee fights, I was so heartbroken because I wanted to make the stinger weapon, and the desc. said Mr. Bee, and the bees that are summoned in that fight actually are called Mr. Bee, so I was heartbroken because I had no way to go back and get more. On a half hope of a chance I went back to see if maybe the other bees had them, and sure enough they dropped fairly frequently, so... yeah. xD Ever since I found that, I've been scouting around for others that might have been overlooked like it. :)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator

Zenene

Green Slime
Whoops! I guess I didn't see that it had been seen before. XD My bad! I tried to spot it out but I just skimmed, mostly. I'll keep a closer eye later on. :)