The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Own

What's the issue there? You were given it by a dojo master, and it symbolizes you're a master of defense.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
The repetition of word master just struck me. I'd replace one "master" with some synonym, so it would look better. But that's only my opinion.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
VT0ijPv.png

EDIT:
Cutscene_FirstEnterArcadia03b
Missing one dot in "Is this..?"

EDIT2:
JoWqgoQ.png

? should be after ".

EDIT3:
Cutscene_OakIntroduction02
Rabby in 5th line should be red, to be consistent with repeat text.

EDIT4:
Chica_Introduction01
I think there should be full stop in line 5, instead of comma.

Last edited:

YellowTopaz14

Green Slime
I was playing through the game again after the last update and I spotted a spelling error from Santa on my way to Seasonne. Shouldn't he say "IF you" instead of "OF you"?Santa.jpg

Grindea Translation Suite , Category : NPCNames, LocalID : Anders - > Note : The display name of "Anita". It should be "Anders".

Also Grindea Translation Suite, Category : NPCNames, LocalID : Grillix - > Note : the caveling 'raosting' a marshmallow in Mt Bloom. 'raosting' is a typo of 'roasting'.

Attachments

• capture001.PNG
    capture001.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture002.PNG
    Capture002.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

dpantsin

Green Slime
In the text when speaking to Zhalma after the worm fight, the directions to his sister's house say "head west" but then later your Bag tells you to "head southwest" might be worth changing it to southwest for both instances.

Nils Kimman

Green Slime
In the description for the Monkey Ears, I believe 'Enhance' should be 'Enhances', because the subject of the sentence is 'The Monkey's spirit', which is singular.

Nils Kimman

Green Slime
In the Halloweed description (Enemies tab), in the first line I think 'creatues' should be 'creatures', there is an r msising.

Nils Kimman

Green Slime
Another few in the Bloomo description: a second "it's" that should be "its" in line 4, and "appearence" which should be "appearance" in the same line. In the second to last line, the subject of the sentence is "the Halloweeds", while later they are referred to as "itself". This should be "themselves".

Region : EvergrindCity
LocalID : Cutscene_RemediDefeated06

It's "spit out out, boy!". I think you meant "spit it out"?

Attachments

• cap0001.PNG
    cap0001.PNG
    66.3 KB · Views: 4
Region : EvergrindArena
LocalID : WordFromOurSponsors_PlottPostVictory01

It's 'precicely', which is a typo of 'precisely'.

Attachments

• cap0002.PNG
    cap0002.PNG
    69.5 KB · Views: 5

res7less

Jumpkin
Just randomly noticed that ancient dialogue to contain a discrepancy:

Winterland -> Muffin_SplitTheBill_ReturnAfterCookie02, 1 of 2

Muffin talks about six pieces of Santa, but the quest has only five mini-santas. Or maybe there's a... Secret Santa? I'll see myself out