The onscreen UI has disappeared

chronosphere

Green Slime
Since the update, I have nothing on my screen like my health, my EP bar, my weapon loadouts, all of it is gone. How do I get it back?

I am playing on Steam Deck if it makes a difference

LilDevil

Green Slime
I have the same problem with the missing UI. I quit and loaded, rebooted the Steam Deck, changed zone, tried the /toggleui command. Nothing works :(

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I have the same problem with the missing UI. I quit and loaded, rebooted the Steam Deck, changed zone, tried the /toggleui command. Nothing works :(

What happens if you switch to Proton Experimental?

To switch Proton version, go to the game's launch page -> Cogwheel/Settings -> Properties -> Compatibility -> "Force use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool"

LilDevil

Green Slime

To switch Proton version, go to the game's launch page -> Cogwheel/Settings -> Properties -> Compatibility -> "Force use of a specific Steam Play compatibility

To switch Proton version, go to the game's launch page -> Cogwheel/Settings -> Properties -> Compatibility -> "Force use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool"
That worked! Didn't know this was a thing. I'll leave it there and hope it does not cause any trouble. Thanks a lot for the help!