Tons of Secrets of Grindea Coverage Here!

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Hello everyone!

The name's IHeartPie and I own a small, indie games-focused channel over here: IHeartPieGaming.

I've been covering Secrets of Grindea for several months now and have tons of footage ranging from the entire story mode available at the moment to individual skill assessments in arcade mode. There's plenty of content available!

I still do plenty of weekly runs of the arcade mode hoping to reach the sky island, so feel free to tune in, ask questions or offer advice! It's all appreciated :3.

Thank you to all of you who've supported me thus far, I love you all :3. [And the devs of course <3]

IHeartPie

hadig5

Rabby
There is one reason im not watching the story mode, I dont want to spoil the story before even buying it.. so yh, ill probs watch some arcade mode instead. :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Watching your video series has not only been entertaining, but also amazing for development :D

I can't remember exactly what things since it was so long ago now, but a bunch of the early Arcade Mode changes either started with seeing you having trouble with something, or at least the discussion included some reference to something in your videos :p

I know for sure that the automatic re-equipping of style gear between runs came to be from watching you having to re-equip the cat ears run after run!

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Whoa! Totally missed all this!
Thanks so much for all your kind words, everyone!

Been enjoying making every single video and reading every single comment! :3

And Teddy, I'm so glad I could help! I think maybe the spike delay when you enter the room was something else that's been fixed since my early days of complaining =P.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
The latest video is probably the world's first secrets of grindea music video =P.

My training montage video:

IHeartPie

Halloweed
I very much enjoyed your videos and everything about them. /Nodnod.
You've earned yourself a sub from me. ♥
Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you like the vids! :D
I'm open for game suggestions, feedback, game discussions, etc, so feel free to contact me about anything =P.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you like the vids! :D
I'm open for game suggestions, feedback, game discussions, etc, so feel free to contact me about anything =P.

You're very welcome. ;u;
You're one of the few people who even make good commentaries anymore, in my honest opinion.
I shall happily contact you with anything if I find anything I fancy or think of anything. ^^
Keep up the lovely work.

Donald

Rabby
Love the vids, and love the commentary on what skills you are using/why certain tactics.

Keep em comin.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
Haven't updated this thread in a while, but that doesn't mean the videos have stopped!

I'm up to episode 56 of my arcade mode let's plays and have completed all the story content on hard mode here.

I've also started experimented with twitch streaming. Feel free to follow me here to get notifications for when I go live!

Chao!