Updates?

Mimifun

Green Slime
I love this game and am very close to 100% in it but am getting a little bored of the same old things over and over and was wondering when some new content for the stable version will come out?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Excellent question! We're getting close to releasing part 2/3 of Tai Ming on Frontline, after which we of course have to make part 3/3.

Part 3 will be smaller than the previous zones, but will feature two bosses, one of which is really... weird. I don't want to spoil its design but Fred will have his hands full creating sprites for that fight!

We don't want to guess a release date for anything since we're so horribly bad at getting it right, but that's basically where we're at content wise! On a more positive note, Tai Ming is pretty massive compared to the other two dungeons, and I believe it will add well over 2 hours* of gameplay for most players when it finally does reach the Stable branch.

* if you run through it without farming and not talking with side-NPCs

Last edited:

Mimifun

Green Slime
Thanks for letting me know whats going on and i'm really looking forward to the next updates for Tai Ming!