Version: 0.580d

@Mabbit no i don't think so i just farm every card except the gift card, all Treasure maps 1-8, all Trophies, every item from every mob :) and of course the main storyline + i think some sidequests :).
Oh and im lvl 20 :) but it dont raise your %.

Rokker

Halloweed
I'm currently at 149% and have been so for quite a while.
Are there cards for the Present & Gift enemies?
Where can i find Treasure Map #8?

yes i have one card from the Present mobs :) so i think the gift mobs drop a card too ;). sorry i dont get it with the spoiler function ^-^. i would tell you how you can get the Treasure map you can add me in steam if you want :) my name is in the Steam username post in the forum.

Greetings and Happy Grinding :)

Last edited:

Rokker

Halloweed
Awesome! Thanks! :)

[edit]
I just realized that i had gotten this map before on another character. Should've remembered it :)
But thanks for jolting my memory!
[/edit]

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I think they are waiting with the next update so they can release the full season temple. From what I've seen by reading the dev blog and Vilya's private blog it seems like they're very close to finishing everything for the next patch. I think we can expect an update after christmas unless they plan on working extra hard to release an update for the holidays so we all can use the break to bug hunt. ^^

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
I think they are waiting with the next update so they can release the full season temple.
This is correct! The temples take by far the longest time to finish - everything has to fit together really well - but it feels kind of weird to release an update with only a few rooms of the temple. I think being able to play the whole thing is a better experience.

We have the final boss and an "obstacle room/challenge" left, and some minor tweaking of the fights. I can't say when it'll be done exactly, but we're doing our best to ensure it doesn't take too long (though I admit, it kind of feels like it's already been too long).. :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
This is correct! The temples take by far the longest time to finish - everything has to fit together really well - but it feels kind of weird to release an update with only a few rooms of the temple. I think being able to play the whole thing is a better experience.

We have the final boss and an "obstacle room/challenge" left, and some minor tweaking of the fights. I can't say when it'll be done exactly, but we're doing our best to ensure it doesn't take too long (though I admit, it kind of feels like it's already been too long).. :)
By now we've all grown accustomed to the long breaks between the patches so it's not a big deal. If I could wait over a year to get into the beta then I sure can wait 5 months before I get the next patch. At least now I can play the current beta while I wait. ^^