Version 0.675a

res7less

Jumpkin
I now have 100% according to the game, when I don't even have the Statue card. It's either that this isn't counted towards it, or I've picked up some % increase items twice, which has counted for extra %?
I think they made both masks don't count towards the progress for exactly the reason that they changed their places later, but I may be wrong.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I have no idea whether they affect it or not, but I'm missing a card and might have picked up a couple important items that may count towards 100% twice... because resets :p

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
@The G-Meister how old is your character? I know for a fact that Own's save file is bugged because he farmed in Temple of Seasons and got a couple of cards there before we mashed them together into "Knights of Seasons" and "Mages of Seasons"! Maybe you're in the same boat?

TsReaper

Boar
When I walk from Taiming part2 to part1, the music stops, which might be a bug?

And when I talk to Archie for the first time, he immediately tell me that I've missed a face mask, which seems a little bit strange. Maybe he should say something like "I can find what you have missed for you" first and then tell me what I've missed.

Last edited:

Own

@The G-Meister how old is your character? I know for a fact that Own's save file is bugged because he farmed in Temple of Seasons and got a couple of cards there before we mashed them together into "Knights of Seasons" and "Mages of Seasons"! Maybe you're in the same boat?

I don't think that's the case? I don't remember ever being on a version of the game that had seperate cards for the knights and mages.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
@The G-Meister how old is your character?
I'm actually quite sure. I think I've been through two since the Temple of Seasons was introduced, so I probably started this one during the Festival update, or in the update where the Temple received sounds and music. It's the one with the far-too-many hours and 3.5 million Spinsect Armour just sat in Bag (or does it float in an endless void? A question for another time!). In the .zip file below, if it helps.

Oh also, have been screwing around with .wld files on this one recently, so don't be surprised if you see some quest rewards for things that aren't completed (although they might be causing the issue!)

Wait, just checked again and it's back down to 99%. Lemme go investigate.

Attachments

• Slice.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 5

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
What is happening.png

Um my game never crashed? Was in Tai Ming Inner City at it's past state, then the music suddenly stopped playing, but the sounds still worked, then I went through a time rift and realised I cheated so the opening cutscene where you meet Tessen played, then I teleported back to Tai Ming to try to fix the music (to no avail), then teleported to Mt. Bloom and this thing pops up.

Also, the music never fixed itself when I teleported to Mt. Bloom, and shortly afterwards the sounds stopped working as well, at which point I reset the game.

:confused:

Own

upload_2016-12-10_7-53-38.png

Am I at the limit yet? Are there any stages beyond this?

Also, suggestion: Can the completion markers be toggled hidden/unhidden on the worldmap when hitting Tab? Being able to see the entire unobstructed map would be nice. :)

And finally, 100%! I'm done.

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Maybe he should say something like "I can find what you have missed for you" first and then tell me what I've missed.

Good point! He should probably start out with introducing himself.

I don't think that's the case? I don't remember ever being on a version of the game that had seperate cards for the knights and mages.

Their effects weren't implemented yet, but you could get them separately for a while! I still have your character on my first save slot after you sent it in for some bug checking. I'm pretty sure it's yours at least, because I don't think anyone else has an old enough char to still have health potions and strange bags in their inventory :D

Wait, just checked again and it's back down to 99%. Lemme go investigate.

The character's 100 % is a bit weird right now, because it uses slightly different checks than the world map. I'll change it so that the character 100 % simply uses the world map completion instead! That way Own's problem gets solved as well.

Am I at the limit yet? Are there any stages beyond this?

That's the limit!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
100.png

Looks like the mask you have to buy because it's not in a chest anywhere is counted towards 100%. Was the last thing left according to the map.

Oh my dearest 100%, it's been a while. And if I didn't have homework to spend my hands on I'd totally do another full playthrough.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
My game on Steam just updated again. What's new?

Just fixed a new crash bug where I had accidentally renamed the code handle for Nysbruden, causing the game to crash when talking to her!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Uploaded a new micro patch with a hotfix for the bug crashing the game when finishing a quest while the "UPDATE!" thingy is still on the screen

MaxGomes

Green Slime
There was a bug with me, In inner city Tai Ming was with the soundtrack but when I went to the first part the soundtrack came out.

Own

The /reset beta cheat command now resets talents properly, removing the need to reload the save

I think you mean /respec, and I think you introduced a rather nasty bug here. :p

I summoned Gold Charge Snowman and Cloud, then hit /respec. Cloud poofed, Snowman didn't.

I tried to desummon Snowman and couldn't. Save and quit, log back in, summon snowman. Can't desummon. Go to another save file, summon snowman, can desummon him. Close the game, reopen, go to the initial savefile. Summon snowman, can't desummon.

Something is perma-bugged on my test character for snowman desummoning. :(

On the plus side, I got to move like 15 bug reports into the solved forum!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I recall a load of things I found have been fixed. Should I go through and bump all the ones that have been or just leave them for now?

I think you mean /respec
Both /reset and /respec work. It feels like they do exactly the same thing, but one of them might be fixed and another might be broken.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I think you mean /respec, and I think you introduced a rather nasty bug here. :p

I summoned Gold Charge Snowman and Cloud, then hit /respec. Cloud poofed, Snowman didn't.

I can't reproduce it... :(

Was there any other circumtances you can think of? Other spells active? Could you upload your character save file so I can have a look at it?

Both /reset and /respec work.

I thought so, too, but it turns out it's actually /respec and /refund, not /respec and /reset :bag: