Version 0.715a

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
upload_2017-8-7_15-34-50.png

Provoking a ghosty allows you to see it's position.

There seems to be a couple frame-perfect issues with stasis that I'm bumping into quite often. One is that, if you put an enemy into stasis and with the next hit you kill it (taking it out of stasis) if you get the frame just right, the enemy can spawn projectiles the frame it dies. The other one seems to be in a similar vein to the shadow-clone-being-able-to-hit-things-but-not-you region, where it's possible either to shield cancel a 2H attack or to take a swing at something just out of range which is in stasis, to have the stasis break as if you hit it.

Still not quite ready to give full feedback but I can say a full support skills run is pretty fun so far :D

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
There seems to be a couple frame-perfect issues with stasis that I'm bumping into quite often. One is that, if you put an enemy into stasis and with the next hit you kill it (taking it out of stasis) if you get the frame just right, the enemy can spawn projectiles the frame it dies. The other one seems to be in a similar vein to the shadow-clone-being-able-to-hit-things-but-not-you region, where it's possible either to shield cancel a 2H attack or to take a swing at something just out of range which is in stasis, to have the stasis break as if you hit it.

In regards to this, it also seems to stem to other mechanics. Today I've been doing some Flying Fort grinding and realised the best way to one-shot a Wisp for me is the perfect guard it's projectile then put it into Stasis. This stops it from moving and allows the reflected projectile to get a direct hit on it even after it's stopped homing.

However, I also noticed that one time the projectile managed to break the Wisp out of Stasis and not hit it, which was pretty annoying to say the least, given how much I don't enjoy grinding in the area in the first place.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You can shield cancel Provoke about halfway through the animation, and it allows you to walk away slightly quicker than you would otherwise.

Blaize

Green Slime
I mostly tried barrier and blink, definitely enjoy blink a lot. I really like how the spam increases costs, allowing for 1 free blink at max level. Also, I like that barrier allows you to take less risk in going for perfect guard. However, I do feel that the 4 second cooldown after breaking is WAY too short. Should probably be more like 12-15 seconds. Right now, there is no reason not to put at least 1 point in it. It probably makes sense to reduce EP costs with more points invested in it, and increase cost for level 1. The value difference between level 1 and 3 doesn't seem that large right now.

Actually, the level differences seem small for most utility skills. Perhaps it would be interesting to lower EP costs significantly when targeting allies for maxed out enhancements.

As for Reaper's Mark, the EP cost feels too high for me. I love the idea, but with this EP cost it doesn't seem worth it to me. Especially with all the new skills it competes with.