Veteran members wanted

Aro-Knight

Green Slime
I want you the player whom is atleast fairly experienced to join me to play this games arcade mode at various points in time.

Only post if you have managed to get to level 5 in arcade mode solo.

tkld178

Rabby
I might join but I'm probably gonna be busy. I even got a new laptop so it would work better than the last time i went multiplayer. Thing is I just got black desert online and lets just say i have not slept for more than a day. I got it yesterday. After an 8 hour download which i was awake for a bit before, i just stopped right now after playing around 17? hours. I wrote my guide while it downloaded btw. So i would like to join but I don't see free time coming up in the future.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Only post if you have managed to get to level 5 in arcade mode solo.
That's a veteran player? Actually, I was the one that did the research on that one, and sadly, that's the way it is :confused:

Anyway, I'll add you if you're around. I'm mainly around from 6pm to 10pm GMT, but my internet isn't amazing, and my build means I normally have to host. Anyway, my Steam name and a link to my profile are on under the information tab on my profile page - you can add me from there :p