[VISUAL] Character sprites are being swapped around

Drago_

Green Slime
I was in a multiplayer game with my friend and his NPCs were all swapped around. It seems to only be a multiplayer problem as my friend tried it out in singleplayer and all the NPCs were back to normal...

I have no idea if this is a problem with the game or if it his computer but I have included some screenshots for you to have a look at. If anyone knows how to fix, then please respond.
^93F7A95C9EC5A78D6D57052FD191E3EFC0A1E7F3F22CE8A909^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^DEFE4BF005639D19A55D541565F681E25C4B9CB60D378E6026^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
That is both plenty weird and awesome!

We've had a similar thing happen before when testing in-game. That time it happened because the server and client versions of the game weren't the same. Are both of you on Stable or both of you on Frontline?

Drago_

Green Slime
Both me and my friend were on stable at the time, and another thing I forgot to add. He was unable to interact with any of the NPCs.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Do you remember if you had any pets or active summons? How long did the problem persist? Was it fixed by exiting and re-entering Evergrind or was it like that permanently?

Drago_

Green Slime
I had the bee pet (colored blue, if it matters) and my friend had the cloud summon. I also had the butterfly charm activated.

Drago_

Green Slime
My friend restarted his game before leaving Evergrind. He tried it in singleplayer and it worked but we have not tried multiplayer again yet.