[Visual]/[Gameplay]? Issue with full-head gear in style slot on re-load

Dinodinodude

Green Slime
I was walking around mount bloom when I saw something on my character's head:
20160406153454_1.jpg

At first I though "I don't remember fusing the end of a golf club to my face," but I realized that grey thing sticking out is the gas mask.

20160406154413_1.jpg
I took the phaseman face off the style slot then back on and it fixed the issue, but when I re-loaded the issue returned. Apparently, if you have a full-head style on, it only saves the hat slot. It's only noticeable with the gas mask as it sticks out very far, though this issue should be fixed ASAP.

The glitch with another piece of full-head gear as a test:

20160406213136_1.jpg

Own

I've been using this for a while to make some weird appearances, I hope it doesn't get fixed since it doesn't have any mechanical impact and you have to go out of your way to trigger it. :p

Santa's Beard shows underneath Knight Helms if you use equip one and use the style slot for the beard. So do the Feelers. The black hollow in the helmets looks pretty cool if you put the Ski Goggles on under them, too. The Scream gives them big, white eyes. :)

The only real problem for me is that the Gas Mask doesn't appear on top of anything when facing down, it gets overlapped by every full-headed hat. :( That's the only thing I want changed, Gas Mask taking priority.

Dinodinodude

Green Slime
I wasn't really going out of my way, I just wanted my phaseman face in the style slot :p

They could fix this, but also give the option of messing around with gear like that.