[Visual][Gameplay] Mt Bloom Out of Bounds Major!

Xetro

Green Slime
Let me give you a little backstory.
Me and my friend were going through one of the warping puzzles in mount bloom and I had finished and was waiting for them to complete it. Right as they were nearing the exit the game transitioned into the next room, me going as normal but her was mid warp during this, causing her to warp through the wall in the next room until she hit the end. I then took a screenshot as I thought it was hilarious while she tried to find a way back into the room. She then continued way south, not being able to hit any objects but was still able to loot a chest containing the 'Cat Screen' if that gives you a little insight to the whereabouts of this, the game then crashed saying that it was apparently 'Deaded.'
I hope that this was enough information to hep you fix this bug so others don't have to experience it too.
Edit: I was the host and we were sitting right next to each other so I doubt it's a connection error.

Attachments

• Screenshot (71).png
    Screenshot (71).png
    666.3 KB · Views: 14

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Wait, cutscene activation while phasing? This has amazing glitch opportunities! I must exploit this before it gets patched!