[Visual] [Gameplay]

FlipFTW

Green Slime
Uh I'm an idiot who forgot to put an actual title.
Just pretend the top says "[Gameplay] [Visual] Rewind Plate & Mirror Puzzle Out Of Bounds"

Found a minor-ish bug seems like it could have a big impact on gameplay (get players stuck) if it only glitched a bit more. Rewind button got stuck spinning while I was (re)solving the puzzle, didn't notice it until after I had pushed the blocks around a bit. When I stepped on it the mirror (and the corresponding big mirror) got "rewinded out of bounds."

Was able to reproduce by quickly stepping on and off the button
=> (Below)button stuck on (I was free to push stuff around while the button was spinning and making noise)
605863D3E940865937BCCEB7C7F23A8B7199917B

(Below)What happens when I stay on the button until things stop moving.
B7EB6577C75C601B148ED22472083182A3411783

Note: While the mirror was out of bounds I couldn't push it up or down, but it could (luckily) push it back into bounds. Mirror still worked even at point blank range, which was also fairly amusing
(Below)With some timing I could do this so that it is lower down too
C7C0A529513F2848D2D318815B739FBC2A71A506

Haven't tested any other rewind plates as this happened to me by mistake :p

Love the game, combat is extremely satisfying, graphics are stunning, and the extreme polish on what exists so far is apparent. Even if I have yet to get anywhere NEAR beating the arcade mode (7th floor), I look forward to seeing the game develop and the list of achievements I will never be able to obtain increase. ;_;
-FlipFTW