[Visual] Out Of Bounds + [Gameplay] Arrow Bug

CatBug

Rabby
Tai Ming area, if an Ancient Statue lands ontop of you while you're ontop of the makeshift bridge, it will push you down a layer into the dry layer (no water, as if the dam was closed shut)

d1ad3c882fdbaae5bda2040f92bdfed2.png
bb9e9e1660e28fd4df0e84258d8fb6ff.png

Also in the first area with 2 statues, worm, and the echo, there is a bug with arrows vanishing instantly
(despawns pretty quickly)

0202d3a242ed2005ed49c785a3d899d4.png

Edit:
Also worth mention a [Sound] bug (argh the format nooo)
There is a sound bug I found that only seems to effect the Tai Ming theme (when you enter Tai Ming from anywhere)

Once you enter Tai Ming, the TM soundtrack will begin but if you were to leave TM (and start a different soundtrack) and then quickly comeback, the TM soundtrack will not play.

PS Sorry for bad formating forgive meh

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Also in the first area with 2 statues, worm, and the echo, there is a bug with arrows vanishing instantly
(despawns pretty quickly)
I can say I've experienced this as well. It seems like they hit an invisible wall that isn't even there.

if an Ancient Statue lands ontop of you while you're ontop of the makeshift bridge, it will push you down a layer into the dry layer
It doesn't actually push you down to the bottom layer. It leaves you on the top one until you walk near to the bottom of the stairs. Basically if an enemy can push you out of bounds, there's normally an easy Dodging strike clip, as I demonstrated here :p