Wish sheild and base attack could be reasigned

Do you think its truly necessary for base attack and shield to be locked in those specific slots.

• Yes they are needed in those specific slots.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they should be able to be moved to other slots and tabs for when I need them.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No I should be able to unequip them and then will reequip them temporary if needed.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Hevensdragon

Green Slime
I run a very deliberate spellcaster, and its rather frustrating having the base attack forcefully occupying the "x" button on a controller. That is the button I would prefer my main attack be bound to, second only to "a"which is also locked to shield. At least shield I use, but I never ever use base attack. I use focus to fast gen ep and move more controlled, the bug swarm, and frost nova, which is a problem as I have to map one of those to another tab all because of the stupid base attack. I get that shield and base attack are important, shield is bordering on needed vs certain enemies, base attack is needed for puzzles. But give player the choice to move it out of that slot, or even unassigned it all together, if they end up needing it tough they made the choice, they can reequip it and do the puzzle then take it back off. For quite a while I played constantly holding LT so that I could use one of the tabs that actually lets me use all four slots. Them being locked in is just meddlesome hand holding that limits playstyles and make the controls more tedious if you make use of more than two skills.