Would anyone like to play :)?

Learn

Green Slime
I just got the game, and I haven't played it yet, so I'll be new... but I learn REALLY fast, so there's no need to worry about that :p. Would anyone like to play new characters with me?

Samaron

Green Slime
Sure, don't have much time, only about half an hour, but we could play a lot more tomorrow. I've already played through story mode twice

Learn

Green Slime
Sure, don't have much time, only about half an hour, but we could play a lot more tomorrow. I've already played through story mode twice

Really? Thank you so much! I can't wait :D! What time tomorrow would you like to play at :D? Also, are you sure you'd like to do story mode a 3rd time, haha :p.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'll happily join you! If you want to add me on Steam, there's a name and links under the "information" tab on my profile page :p

Learn

Green Slime
Alright I'll add you both! This'll be so much fun! Just tell me when you guys are ready to play :D.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If I'm ever in game, just message me if you want to join. I might be in the middle of Arcade run so there's no guarantee I'll be free, but if need be we can always arrange a time. I'm happy to do either Story or Arcade :D

Added you too, @Samaron